The submission of your iOS app in the app store is of the following steps as described in the best mobile app development process;
• The first step involves signing code in which you have to create an iOS distribution provisioning profile and distribution certification.
• The second step is to create an app store that connects records for your app.
• The next step is to archive and upload your app using XCode.
• Moving on towards the next step, you must configure your app's metadata and further details in its App store connect record.
• Then the next step is to submit your application for review.
• Now, you must have to check on the status of your app.