so I have no idea of how to actually contribute to "Creative Crash" and if someone would be so kind as to tell me how, I have a few other helpfull bits I'd like to throw in here. like this one below
if (window -exists uvSnapshotBatch)
deleteUI uvSnapshotBatch;
window -title "uvSnapshotBatch" uvSnapshotBatch;
columnLayout -adjustableColumn true;
text -l "file path" filepathText;
textField -ed true filepath;
text -l "U width" UwText;
intField -ed true -min 0 -max 4096 -v 512 -s 256 Uwidth;
text -l "V width" VwText;
intField -ed true -min 0 -max 4096 -v 512 -s 256 Vwidth;
button -label "shoot" -command "shoot" shoot;
showWindow;
global proc shoot()
{
int $Uw = intField -q -v Uwidth;
int $Vw = intField -q -v Vwidth;
string $path = textField -q -tx filepath;
string $ff = ".png";
string $node[] = ls -sl;
if( size( $node ) < 0 )
{
error "No objects selected";
} else
{
for( $i=0; $i<size($node); $i++ )
{
select $node[$i];
uvSnapshot -aa -n ($path+ "\\" + $node[$i]+"_UV"+$ff) -xr $Uw -yr $Vw -o -ff $ff;
}
}
clear $node;
}