My name is David and I’m the head of marketing at Creators3D, I have an interesting job proposal for all you Latin America 3D artists!
Creators3D is looking for 3D artists to give feedback to our other 3D artists on our platform.
Creators3D is a 3D content creation platform that supplies 3D artists with job offers on various projects - mostly furniture, home appliances, electronics, and fashion.
Since 2018 over 30,000 artists have worked with us remotely, and we are always looking for more talented 3D artists to join us.
Our clients are big international retailers that require 3D models for their products.
They supply us with 2D images and references, and our artists model, textures, and render them.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for studios from Latin America (primarily Brazil) that have a team of talented 3D artists to work with us remotely on our platform.
We are also on the lookout for individual 3D artists (preferably Brazilians) that want to work remotely on a full-time basis and not as freelancers, we want you for the long term!
The position involves doing quality assurance and giving feedback to our 3D artists who work with us.
Even though it can be considered a junior position, we are looking for serious candidates to grow with us.
In short, we are looking for studios and 3d artists with the following skills & traits:
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, texturing, and rendering
- Experience using 3D software such as Maya, Blender, 3D Max, or Substance Painter
- Should have an eye for perspective, color, and lighting
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette, scale, and materials
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong empathy for artists and desire to assist others
- Ability to communicate ideas through using images, diagrams, and words
- Solid team player
- An open-minded individual willing to learn
What we offer:
- Full-time job (not suitable for freelancers)
- Competitive monthly salary for a junior position
- Help and guidance from some of the industry’s best
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours and remote work
How to apply?
If you like what you read, please, fill out this form (it’ll ask for your basic information: name, email, portfolio, CV, and country).
We will contact the selected applicants for a short chat. Then, if there’s a good fit, we will send a small task relevant to the job to prove the skill level.
Thanks and Good luck